0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 12 years

Baby girl age of 6 year suddenly lost her eyesight without any injury according to doctor it is due to optic nerve damage which cannot be cure..kindly related doctors give me opinion about it if this condition can be cured in pakistan or a foriegn country.her parents are cousins and they dont have blindness in their family history...thanks

Asked for Male, 7 years

I want to ask that my baby girl 25 days old has colic or gasses(may be both). What should I do? Are there any drops available that I can give her? Which formula milk is best to prevent colic or gasses in infants?

Asked for Male, 39 years

Need some suggestion for Sarcoma patient.. He is having sarcoma in right leg since more than a year and is unable to walk.. Now he is suffering from severe pain plus shivering in whole body. Dr. said it is just an anxiety attack... I just want further suggestions from an oncologist so we can admit him in hospital..

Asked for Male, 7 years

My 11 months old son has this pimple on his chest below neck. It's been 5-6 months I am noticing it. I went to a clinic near by my house . Dr said no need to worry. But I am now as it's being months .

Asked for Female, 31 years

Aoa my nails are turning yellowish plus my nails are leaving their nail bed I took oral medication for a week but it did not work for me and I'm applying terbinafine cream on nails to control the fungal growth but unfortunately every thing is useless kindly suggest any other cream.TIA

Asked for Female, 34 years

I had high temperature and severe body pain 20-25 days ago and visited hospital for that, they said it might chikungunya. Every joint of body was in pain. I just can't hold anything properly if fingers are needed to hold for that. I feel so helpless when I just can't hold my son easily. I am going in depression phase due to this issue. Please advise. Thank You

My sister is suffering in constipation, waist pain and heart pain. Please suggest

Asked for Male, 43 years

My husband is having piles issue from few months, there is a slight pain while passing stool. He took homeopathic medicine, it got better and there was no pain for 3-4 months. Now it has started again with very little blood occasionally. Please suggest any good doctor in Lahore.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have reduced 43 kgs following a diet and exercise routine. Now I have started gaining weight again after leaving diet and exercise. Some people are saying that I have some thyroid problem some are saying that my metabolism is weak. What can be the reason and how to get rid off?

Asked for Female, 26 years

Posting on behalf of someone. 21 years old girl. Height 5.3 weight 45 kg she is extremely pale and yellowish and feel tired and weak. What should she do to improve her health?

Asked for Female, 51 years

My mother is diabetic and her medical complications are increasing day by day like body pain and foot swelling. I m from karachi plz suggest me best diabetoligist who can deal with its complications. Thanks please help.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 53 days old daughter is vomiting milk since 1 day. Its either after feed directly or after some time (mostly in yogurt form) She feels uneasy before vomit during day time her sleep is deep while at night she has sleep of short duration and cries.

Asked for Female, 41 years

Sir mere pet me buhat dard rhta he kuch khati ho to dard or ber jata he kisi medicine se aram nhi arha 3d Ultrasound bi kerwayea sub theek he dard theek nhi ho rha

Asked for Male, 41 years

My husband just diagnosed with eosinophilia. Can any doctor give me a food chart of what he can eat. Please i am really confused.

Asked for Female, 39 years

Its been four months we had been blessed a sweet baby girl through caesarean. Till then my wife is not experiencing her periods. Is it normal or something we should be worry about?

Asked for Male, 41 years

I am having pain in the back of my right knee from past two months. I have used diclofenac sodium and vitamin D tablets upon the prescription of a doctor for two weeks but I'm still feeling pain. Kindly suggest some medicine or any doctor in lahore whom I can consult about the problem.

I took my wife to hospital for sugar test couple of days ago but now she is having some kind of allegry or something on her hand from where the blood was taken.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I had knee injury while playing cricket along time ago probably ruptured my knee ligament. I used to play many games but now can't even run because I always twist my knee. Doc adviced me to do thigh workout make ur muscle strong and that there is no cure for that . Any suggestiins plz

Asked for Male, 59 years

Asalam Alikum, My father hands shake alot and he’s having problem in his daily works because of this. Hands shake alot while taking tea, writing or signing etc. He’s 53 years old.

Asked for Female, 34 years

Married Female Age:29 Years Weight:90 KG Suffering From Depression,Hypothyroidism,Migraine,Memory Loss.. She Wants To Loose Weight Kindly Tell Any Diet Plan..Thanks.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment